We offer tools and services that enable your team to successfully collaborate using cloud and on-premises technology.
Cloud Telephony: With the Microsoft Teams wide adoption, you now have the prospect of owning or simply using voice technology at your control. Having your entire phone system in Cloud, can streamline and simplify your business operations, elevate customer service, and boost overall productivity with your application-integration such as Salesforce, Outlook, or MS Dynamics.
Combine your legacy phone system or run hybrid to advance your Teams with voice, efficiently scale up/down, and secure payments relatively easy by migrating at will within minutes in your Cloud network.
Establishing Voice into Teams will advance your workplace through a collaborative experience. Utilize the Admin Panel to outline, manage, alert, report, and control the entire life cycle- no scripts, no code.
With the built-in Azure, you can select a solution that provides end-to-end encryption establishing a reliable and resilient solution to put your Voice in Teams. Whether through Tier-D, ISO, SOC, HIPAA, EUMC, and GDPR compliant- whatever your acronym is, it’s guaranteed secure.
Manage your organization better by supporting more video users intelligently across multiparty conferencing structures. Even with highly dynamic meeting environments, optimized conferencing can:
- Facilitate face-to-face collaboration on devices from mobile clients to immersive systems efficiently.
- Economically scale adoption using adaptive resource allocation for standard-based multi-party conferencing.
- Support scheduled and unscheduled conferences with a consistent, business-class user experience
Extend the reach of multiparty conferencing with flexible consumption. Integrated cloud conferencing capabilities offer:
- Affordable and easy-to-use virtual meeting services
- Deployment flexibility and resource optimization through multi-tenant solutions
- Simplified meeting experiences across multiparty video and unified communications
X10 Networks makes strategic investments with technology partners and continuously invests in internal training and adoption of new technology and practices. Our teams successfully service customers across various regions and industry verticals.